Dr. Alan Russell
Project & Construction Management
B.A.Sc., M.A.Sc. ( British Columbia), Ph.D. (M.I.T.), Eng., Fellow (CSCE)
The execution phase of building and civil engineering construction, decision analysis on scale, feasibility, risks and their assignment, selection of procurement mode, etc.
CIVL 403 Engineering Economic Analysis
CIVL 520 Construction Planning and Control
CIVL 522 Project and Construction Economics
- N. Tran, Russell, A. D., and Staub-French, S., “A framework for construction strategy formulation and visualization”, in Construction Research Congress, West Lafayette, Indiana USA, 2012.
- A. D. Russell, Staub-French, S., Tran, N., and Wong, W., “Visualizing High-rise Building Construction Strategies Using Linear Scheduling and 4D CAD”, Automation in Construction, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 219-236, 2009.
- A. D. Russell, Staub-French, S., and Tran, N., “Creating a Visualization Environment for Assessing Construction Strategies”, in Canadian Society of Civil Engineering Annual Conference, Quebec City, 2008.
- S. Staub-French, Russell, A. D., and Tran, N., “Linear Scheduling and 4D Visualization”, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 192-205, 2008.
- N. Tran, Russell, A. D., and Staub-French, S., “4D CAD via Linear Planning and 3D CAD”, in Construction Research Congress, Grand Bahama Island, 2007.
- C. Nelms, Russell, A. D., and Lence, B., “Assessing the performance of sustainable technologies: a framework and its application”, Building Research & Information, vol. 35, no. 3, 2007.
- A. A. Aziz and Russell, A. D., “Generalized Economic Modeling for Infrastructure and Capital Investment Projects”, Journal of Infrastructure Systems, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 18-32, 2006.
- K. Zhang, Russell, A. D., and Staub-French, S., “Knowledge Management as it Pertains to Construction Quality Management”, in CSCE 1st International Construction Specialty Conference, Calgary, AB, 2006.
- A. D. Russell, Tawiah, P., and de Zoysa, S., “Project innovation – a function of procurement mode?”, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 1519-1537, 2006.
- C. Nelms, Russell, A. D., and Lence, B., “Assessing the Performance of Sustainable Technologies for Building Projects”, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 114-128, 2005.